Thank you for visiting www.makor-group.com (the “Website”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller of your personal data is Makor Securities London Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 09046174 whose registered office is at 6th Floor, 30 Panton Street, London, SW1Y 4AJ, Tel +44 207 2905777, (together “us”, “we”, “our”).
Information We Collect From You
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This information may include your name, email address, postal address, employer and any details that you may provide us with.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Website, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our Website.
‘Performance cookies’ are used to obtain statistics about the number of users of the Website. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and therefore cannot be used to ascertain an individual's identity.
How do I control my cookie settings on my computer or device?
Please be aware that if you decide to disable or block cookies, parts of the Website may not function correctly, or at all.
Should you choose however to disable or block our cookies on your computer or other device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the 'Help' menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information in respect of your enquiry; and
- to notify you about changes to any services we provide;
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to deliver the Website effectively and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services we offer that may interest you;
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries; and/or
- selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and/or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its Website’s users will be one of the transferred assets;
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For more information on how we protect your data, please view our Data Protection Policy.
You have a number of rights in relation to how we process your personal data. These include:
- the right access the personal data that we may hold about you;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data that we may hold about you;
- the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your personal data to fulfil our processing purposes; where you object to your data being processed on certain grounds (for example, for marketing purposes) or where your personal data is being unlawfully processed; and
- the right to have your data ported to you or a new service provider if you no longer wish to use the Website or our services.
You can exercise any of these rights any time by contacting us at email@example.com or using the other contact details set out above.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Should you have any concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us in the first instance. We will do our best to resolve your concern. Alternatively, you may prefer to submit a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). For further details on how to complain to the ICO, please follow the links below: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.